Work Package (WP) 10 – Industry participation and technology transfer
WP Leader: Marjolein Neuteboom
RuminOmics will involve industries amongst the animal breeding, farming cooperatives, feed industry and processors, that will be consulted and involved in the project, its development and its results.
- Create a core group of interested industries in animal breeding and feed, farming cooperatives/groups, and processors.
- Consult industries and cooperatives via individual company visits on the needs and perspectives with regard to ruminomics.
- Organise a technical visit of the interested industries to the ruminant research site of one of the partners.
- Organise national and regional advisory and scientific workshops to achieve two way interaction between research and end users and to agree future research, technology and implementation strategies.
- Core group industries that will support dissemination activities and reports on joint meetings with core industry representatives to agree dissemination methods;
- Four regional workshops.